|Certification:||CCC/CE||Color:||As Your Request|
|Size:||As Your Request||Conductor:||Copper Core|
|Insulation:||PVC Insulation Cable||Jacket:||PVC/PE|
|Conductor Type:||Stranded Cable||Type:||Round|
Alkali Resistant Flexible Electrical Cable,
Mildewproof Flexible Electrical Cable,
Practical Insulated Electrical Cable
4-core environment-friendly insulated PVC round sheathed cable and high-quality PVC flexible wire
• This conductor can be used in a wide range of industrial and commercial applications including service cable trays, electrical feeder cables, and branch circuits. It is commonly used in conduit, a tube or trough that channels the wiring and further protects the conductors from interference. The conduit can be made of metal or plastic; the best type depending on the task at hand. The cable build is capable of functioning efficiently in temperatures up to 90°C and is preferred in hot, dry locations. Our cable can also handle temperatures up to 90°C but is more commonly used in wet locations such as tropical regions or at sea. Our cable can also be exposed to oil or coolants, but under these circumstances, its heat tolerance drops to 60°C.
• In accordance with specifications set forth by Underwriters Laboratories, a compliance and regulations organization established over 100 years ago, this conductor meets UL standard 83, requiring the conductor to be in compliance with National Electric Code and ANSI/NFPA 70 for save electrical design and installation.
• The cable’s construction is in alignment with UL standard 1581 which specifies the electrical components, insulation, and colors of the cable.
• This conductor meets with UL Standard 1063 for thermoplastic insulated conductors. This standard sets the requirements for the cable’s heat tolerance under wet and dry conditions and its ampacity (600 volts).
• The cable meets with Federal Specification A-A59544, deeming the product safe for industrial and commercial use.
Contact Person: whw
Tel: +86 18057370507