Mildewproof PVC Fire Alarm Electrical Cable Flame Retardant Low Smoke
- Fire resistant cable has been specially designed and thoroughly tested to retain its durability and reliability when fire strikes.
- A fire alarm system is reliant in no small part to the cabling that connects the devices and supplies power. Without reliable, robust cable the fire alarm system would be prone to costly faults and malfunctions. It is therefore essential that you only use the best cable, fitted by qualified electricians, in your fire alarm system.
- In a fire emergency the fire alarm system in your building has to continue working for a significant period of time therefore circuit integrity is essential. The effects of fire could cause standard cable to melt or transmit fire to other parts of the building so it's essential to ensure that your fire alarm system cable is also fire resistant.
- Fire resistant cable, or fireproof cable, will resist the effects of fire to go on working and providing communication and power throughout the fire alarm system while being exposed to fire for an impressive length of time.
- Special materials used in the manufacture of fire resistant cable provides the fire resistant qualities. The cable, once complete, must meet stringent testing and regulations in order to be approved for use in fire alarm systems.
- 2 Core Fire Resistant Cable, for example, has a very high operating temperature. This is in part due to a low-polymer outer sheathing bonded with aluminium foil as well as fire resistant silicon core insulation. The copper cables themselves are tin annealed to improve strength and heat resistance.
- AW-FPC2×1.5 Fire Proof Cable is used where critical circuits need to function to keep safety equipment running even when exposed to extreme heat or fire
Signal shield: Al/Polyester foil,coverage>100%
Double fully shield: Al/Polyester foil&tinned copper braid
|2Cx22AWG||2CX7/0.20mm OFC I.D:1.0mm PVC+AL+7/0.20mm OFC GroundO.D:3.2mm PVC|
|4Cx22AWG||4CX7/0.20mmOFC I.D:1.0mm PVC+AL+7/0.20mm OFC Ground O.D:3.8mm PVC|
|6Cx22AWG||6CX7/0.20mmOFC I.D:1.0mm PVC+AL+7/0.20mm OFC GroundO.D:4.1mm PVC|
|8Cx22AWG||8CX7/0.20mmOFC I.D:1.0mm PVC+AL+7/0.20mm OFC GroundO.D:4.5mm PVC|
|10Cx22AWG||10CX7/0.20mmOFC I.D:1.0mm PVC+AL+7/0.20mm OFC GroundO.D:5.0mm PVC|
|12Cx22AWG||12CX7/0.20mmOFC I.D:1.0mm PVC+AL+7/0.20mm OFC GroundO.D:5.5mm PVC|
We are a wire factory located in Zhejiang Haiyan, China.
We have professional, high quality machines and testing equipment. Main business Low voltage power cables, civil wires, audio cables, fire alarm cables,Control cable and other more than 30 series of products. The company's service purpose is Integrity-based, customer satisfaction for the principle. We hope that in the near future To work with you.
1. Q: Are you a factory or trading company?
A: We’re a factory locates in Zhejiang Province, which integrates R&D, manufacture and sales of various wires and cables
2. Q: What are your main products?
A: AAC/AAAC/ACSR/ACAR/AACSR/ACSR-AS/ACSS/ACSS-AW/ACS/GSW conductor, ABC cable, power cable, control cable, concentric cable,commonelectric wire, etc
3. Q: Can we have our logo or company name to be printed on your products or the package?
A: Yes, OEM and ODM are both acceptable for us.
4. Q: Do you provide samples? Free or not?
A: Yes, we’d like to provide free samples for your reference, but won’t bear the express fees.
5. Q: How long is your warranty period?
A: 1 year, and we promise to return or replace the cables within one year if any quality problem is found.